At greenpalmtt.com, the privacy and security of customer data is as important to us as it is to you. Physical safeguards, procedural controls and data access controls protect your data from unauthorized access. We continually monitor our systems to prevent unauthorized attempts at intrusion.
greenpalmtt.com uses strong, 128-bit encryption and SSL, short for Secure Sockets Layer, a protocol for transmitting private information via the Internet. SSL uses a private key to encrypt data that is transferred over the SSL connection. This protocol is a standard used by many websites when you submit confidential information, such as credit card numbers and other personal data. SSL creates a secure connection between your browser and our server. Addresses of web pages using an SSL connection start with https: instead of http: and most browsers also display an icon of a closed padlock when you visit a page using SSL.
greenpalmtt.com supports most popular, modern browsers .greenpalmtt.com recommends keeping your browser up-to-date, not only for your security, but also to best appreciate the layout and presentation of our site.
Supported browsers include the following:
- Google Chrome | latest public release and one prior release
- Apple Safari
- Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Edge
- Microsoft Internet Explorer | Internet Explorer 11
Many other browsers may also work with our site including browsers that are wholly compatible with these browsers and some older versions of these browsers. However, greenpalmtt.com does not design nor test for browsers other than those listed above. On mobile devices, greenpalmtt.com supports Chrome and Safari on iOS and Chrome and Firefox on Android.
Other things you can do to enhance your security whenever you are online include the following:
- Use an Internet firewall (hardware or software).
- Use current software and operating system versions; get updates and security patches regularly.
- Use anti-virus software and download updates frequently.
- Use your own PC.
- Choose a hard-to-guess password; change your password regularly.
- Use a unique Username/Password, not one you use on other websites.
- Use strong 128-bit encryption available in the latest version of your browser.
- When finished, logoff the website and close your browser.
For additional security, you can also clear your browser’s cache and temporary Internet files.